The Resource "And that shows you how I came from nothing", 2004
- "And that shows you how I came from nothing", 2004
- Inclusive dates
- Includes an interview with the author's grandfather about his life experiences. Explains how the emotion of an oral narrative helps the author better understand the events described. Narrative relates experiences of Albert Randle Heath during the Depression, WWII, a mission he served for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, his athletic career as a boxer and tennis player, his faith, and several other personally significant experiences
- Biography type
- contains biographical information
- Biographical or historical data
- Heath grew up in Utah, Idaho, and Chicago. He visited his grandfather every summer and developed a sense of awe at the life he lived. Heath was a student at Brigham Young University when he submitted this project.
- Cataloging source
- no index present
- Literary form
- non fiction
ContextContext of "And that shows you how I came from nothing", 2004
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work "And that shows you how I came from nothing", 2004
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.lib.byu.edu/resource/Uba9SfCvHbQ/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.lib.byu.edu/resource/Uba9SfCvHbQ/">"And that shows you how I came from nothing", 2004</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.lib.byu.edu/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.lib.byu.edu/">Brigham Young University</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Brigham Young University. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...