The Resource A tribute to James Dean
- A tribute to James Dean
- Statement of responsibility
- Ray Heindorf and the Warner Bros. Orchestra
- Theme from East of Eden
- Chicken run
- Cal and Sam
- Plato's death
- Cal and Aron meet their mother
- East of Eden.
- Rebel without a cause.
- Cal and his father
- Theme from Rebel without a cause
- Giant (Motion picture)
- East of Eden (Motion picture)
- My mother?
- Rebel without a cause (Motion picture)
- There's never been anyone else but you
- Accompanying matter
- Cataloging source
- Form of composition
- motion picture music
- Format of music
- not applicable
- Music from James Dean's three motion pictures ; Giant, music by Dimitri Tiomkin ; East of Eden, music by Leonard Rosenman ; Rebel without a cause, music by Leonard Rosenman ; performed by Ray Heindorf and the Warner Bros. Orchestra
ContextContext of A tribute to James Dean
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work A tribute to James Dean
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.lib.byu.edu/resource/dqs5O2ep-tI/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.lib.byu.edu/resource/dqs5O2ep-tI/">A tribute to James Dean</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.lib.byu.edu/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.lib.byu.edu/">Brigham Young University</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Brigham Young University. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...