The Resource Ain't that a grand and glorious feeling?
- Ain't that a grand and glorious feeling?
- Statement of responsibility
- Don Neely's Royal Society Jazz Orchestra ; featuring Carla Normand and the Jesters
- Accompanying matter
- biography of performer or history of ensemble
- technical information on music
- Cataloging source
- Date time place
- Recorded Apr. 23-25, 1990 at Bay Records, Berkeley, Calif
- Form of composition
- Format of music
- not applicable
- LC call number
- LC item number
- A3 1990
- Royal Society Jazz Orchestra ; Don Neely, alto, soprano and baritone saxes, clarinet, flute, vocals ; Carla Normand, vocals ; The Jesters, vocals
ContextContext of Ain't that a grand and glorious feeling?
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Ain't that a grand and glorious feeling?
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.lib.byu.edu/resource/oBU8bKo4K0Y/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.lib.byu.edu/resource/oBU8bKo4K0Y/">Ain't that a grand and glorious feeling?</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.lib.byu.edu/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.lib.byu.edu/">Brigham Young University</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Brigham Young University. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...